Town of
Oneida County, NY
 Permits & Licenses Info 

Big Game License-resident

While you wait
Table Of Contents:
Where to Apply:
Steuben Town Hall
9458 Soule Rd
Remsen NY 13438
Proof of NYS residence
Proof of hunting eligibility -- any previous license from any state or country from any previous year/or Hunter Training Certificate