Town of
Oneida County, NY
 Permits & Licenses Info 

Trapping License-resident

While you wait
Table Of Contents:
Where to Apply:
Steuben Town Hall
9458 Soule Rd
Remsen NY 13438
Proof of NYS residence
Proof of trapping eligibility -- any previous license from any state or country from any previous year / or Hunter Training Certificate
Minimum age 16. Eligible minors may purchase a Junior Trapping License