Town of
Oneida County, NY
 Permits & Licenses Info 

Mobile Home Permit

2 weeks
Where to Apply:

Steuben Town Hall
9458 Soule Rd
Remsen NY 13438

Owner Information
Site Information
Description of Mobile Home
Site Plan
Sewage Permit (if needed)
Where do I go to get a permit?
You go to the Steuben Town Hall
9458 Soule Rd.
Remsen NY 13438.
What is the cost of a Mobile Home Permit?
The Cost of a Mobile Home Permit is $100. The check is to be made out to the "Steuben Town Clerk".
Mobile Home Permit (XLS - 28.0 KB)